Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] Late Bay Original Seats

danzig

Club Member
Club Member
December 31, 2008
dublin
www.facebook.com
Hi All,

Looking for some original seats for my RHD late bay, the ones in there now are from an old citroen or something, not really my style! Can exchange/part exchange these if you like them yourself. Only have a picture of them from the rear at the moment.

BLZEEDUB

March 1, 2007
tipperary
...I have 1 passenger seat that came from a 74 'crossover' bay camper; Ive never tried fitting it to my own late bay, so not 100% sure if itd fit......

BLZEEDUB

March 1, 2007
tipperary
€30 sound ok? its cream vinyl single passenger seat, n as its camper fitment it flips down to flat to put 'whatever' ontop of it when camping... it was from a low mileage camper; theres a bracket you screw into the seat bulkhead to secure it - I should have that somewhere...

Edit; if you've anything to swop T2 parts wise, id be up for that...

danzig

Club Member
Club Member
December 31, 2008
dublin
www.facebook.com
Cheers, I'll take that seat then so.

I'm still only gathering bits and bobs for the bus in the 2 years since I got it, so spare t2 parts for trading may be thin on the ground, but I'll have a dig around the mushroom tunnel and see what I can find.

<not relevant anymore>

Edit: also just found Ross's T25 seats on facebook for a great price.

Last edited:

danzig

Club Member
Club Member
December 31, 2008
dublin
www.facebook.com
Oh right, not to worry as i’ve Spoken to Ross about taking his t25 seats that should fit in my 76 bay, I was only taking the seat above as a contingency.

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
Yea they changed the seats after 75 I think but earlier for us buses, I’ll take that other seat if it’s still going

danzig

Club Member
Club Member
December 31, 2008
dublin
www.facebook.com
I bought brand new 71/72 specific discs and have them here ready to go on, we’ll see if they sort the issue. I haven’t been down to the bus since last summer so I’m itching to get it back on the road.

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
Think I’ve found some 71 calipers in the shed, there in shite state but you could borrow them to check the fitment if ye need to .

Reactions: danzig

danzig

Club Member
Club Member
December 31, 2008
dublin
www.facebook.com
Thanks I may take you up on that offer, will see how i get on once I manage to get down to the garage, my daily driver car is acting up now too so haven't been able to get down at all.