Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

late 50s Split Front Beam & steering box/colum/hub etc

BLZEEDUB

March 1, 2007
tipperary
This was literally dug out of undergrowth/a ditch last year, in North tipp - its fairley rotten, tho the tubes look alright; theres one complete hub n a flakey rim there; steering box seems seized (very rough n cracked steering wheel also there); anyways someone with a split might want it for the spring leaves or something...
I cant ask any anything for it as its so rough, but if someone who wants it has some 'late style 85 on) t25 diesel engine bars lying about, idol, I could do with a pair of them, other than that, the lot is free to take away if someone on here with a split thinks it'd be of use to them... the lot will have to be taken in one go....

Last edited:

BLZEEDUB

March 1, 2007
tipperary
this is still about - with the 'handy trailer' , after a refurb of axle etc , now nearing minimum road legal status, n the weather improving, it's destined for STR metal recyclers, this beam - if some one wants its spring leave sets; come on n take them out , or the whole lot- FREE etc; ... looks like a beam from 1957 / 58 era, but I cannt confirm this 100%