Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Karting or Paintball in late august/september?

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
would anyone be interested in doing either Karting or Paintball ?
I've been talking to the guys that run both of these places and they are both keen for business..

www.gauntlet.ie , we get 700 paintballs to shoot the living bejesus out of each other for €50 per person, ideally we'd need about 20-25 for the paint ball. extra paintballs are €10 per 100.

The karting track,http://www.facebook.com/pages/XTREM...REME-KARTING/102185784959?v=photos&ref=search some of you were there before, is normally €50 per person for a grand prix night, this is usually 2 heats and a final.

we can camp / park in the paintball place overnight and have a bbq and a few beers, bring what ever you want.
I'm trying to sort the same out at the kart track if possible, bbq is no problem just working on the camping.

if you're interested stick your name on whichever list below, and once we have enough people interested in one I'll check for dates/availability and book it.

Paintball

Karting

( Brian ,if we need to, can deposits for this be paid into eircooled account )