Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Car] Karmann headlights

darren

Club Member
Club Member
January 21, 2007
Kildare
A bit of a long shot, but if anyone has headlights, or parts to make up headlights for a Karmann ghia please let me know.
Missing headlights and bumpers.
Many thanks,

Darren

darren

Club Member
Club Member
January 21, 2007
Kildare
Only if it helps! The lights would be best described as being round and the bumpers kinda banana shaped! :)
Will do Pat, I'll stick them in the Arena over weekend. Cheers

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
A bit of a long shot, but if anyone has headlights, or parts to make up headlights for a Karmann ghia please let me know.
Missing headlights and bumpers.
Many thanks,

Darren

Are you still looking for headlight parts Darren?, might have some bits here.

darren

Club Member
Club Member
January 21, 2007
Kildare
Okay Michael, the fingers out! :D Will start the thread... Pics hopefully loading as we speak.

Yea Michael, still looking although haven't done much searching since I last posted this. You might see in the pics I have the remains of the driver side. Would like to retain the eurospec if possible but beggers can't be choosers... Let me know what you have and I can purchase or trade KG stuff. Whatever suits... Cheers

Thanks for the link Johan, will have a good look after work. I'd love to pop in and see your fantastic garage set up when in carrigaline next.
Cheers all

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
Yea Michael, still looking although haven't done much searching since I last posted this. You might see in the pics I have the remains of the driver side. Would like to retain the eurospec if possible but beggers can't be choosers... Let me know what you have and I can purchase or trade KG stuff. Whatever suits... Cheers

I'll take pics of what i have at the weekend, think i have one complete and one part but both US spec.