Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

June 20th, 21st 2008 :: The Wild West Big Big Summer Campout

Tom

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
athy
feck it

feck it

i will be there and im not slepin in me car lol:imagephp8gu:

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
i'm still on for it - i took the van on the road for the first time in three months yesterday - drove from galway to enniskerry, camped in the middle of the wicklow way much to the annoyance of some german folk who thought it was for walking on, and will be heading back west for this event on friday evening or saturday morning depending on goerge as i will be giving him some much needed advice and guidance on getting his bus ready on friday. he really is useless

tom -that smiley probably made sense when you can home from the pub late last night, and only after imagining myself drunk can i decipher that you are trying to tell us you are bringing two women but ultimately one will be sleeping in the car and you will be sleeping in the other? correct?

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
So far we have confirmed...

George, Alma, Evin
Justin, +We
Ruairi, Edel, Lucy
Graham, Lucy, Dog
Tom, +1, +1, +Bed
Marko

anyone else? should be good? will anyone make friday night?

A

Angela

Can anybody help??

Can anybody help??

My sister was heading to the Wild West Big Summer Camp Out but her T25 van has broken down. She thinks it's a problem with her radiator or the hose. She is on a campsite in Cong, so she is about 10 miles away from the venue -I'm coming out to meet her, but not until next Saturday. Can anybody help us out?? Her name is Fran and her mobile number is 0044 77680 53329. Her phone may be switched off so she can save her battery, so if you cannot get through, please can you text her. Any help you can give us would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks
Angela

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Hi Angela, I replied on your other thread. Hope you sister is sorted by now.

As for this camping weekend - bloody hell - what a fooking palava

Like the med Friday night - has to be the most beautiful place on earth. Like New Orleans on a windy day this morning except no black people being shot for feeding their kids.

Quotes of the weekend...

In Tom's new beamer Friday night...

Tom: "Want some sounds dude"
Ruairi: "Sure"
Tom: "Rave Nation 1, Trance Athems 6, Rave Groove 7, Love Rave Vol 1"?
Ruairi: "Bet you have Celine Dion there for when no-one else is in the car"
Tom: "Like fuck"

Meanwhile Tom takes out next CD from pile.

Tom: "Gabrielle?"

This morning on way back from brekky in Westport in Toms car.

Ruairi: "Bloody hell - looks like a storm is brewing over the lake"
Tom: "Ah shit - where's me fookin tent gone?"
Ruairi: "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"
Tom: "Your awning is gone an all"
Ruairi : ""
Tom: "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

Ah man - good night, shame about today.