Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

July 7th, 8th, 2007 :: British Volkswagen Festival

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
http://www.britishvolkswagenfestival.co.uk/

This is worth taking a look at - a very good show at a time when the weather usually burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

We have gone to it for the lasy three years - something for everybody there - aircooled and watercooled, stock and custom :)

Ourselves, Bogmans and Magpie were there together last year :) We haven't decided yet if we will go this year or not -

anyone else interested? :)

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Two UK shows a year is my financial limit!! Vanfest is a deffo, and Volksworld took second place this year!!

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
not certain we will be there unless we fly to Brum from Knock for a night and drive down to it - trip to Scotland and then on to France the week before it - will be pushing it :shock: :)

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
July 6, 7 and 8 :) Click the linkin the forst post here to check out he festival site - don't think we will go this year - will be back off our hols already at that stage :(

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
booked flights yesterday to go to this ...for the 4 of us.....cost 8c total for four of us return from KNock to East Midlands airport! :shock: :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Suze

we might be there for the saturday :) flying over on friday. EVERYWHERE within 20 miles of Malvern is booked up :(

S

Suze

flights booked :D can u let me know asap if u will be staying in a hotel for the friday night as i need to book something soon or we will be sleeping in the car :lol:

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
I had better start looking!!!! We have friends in WOrcester and Malvern too if we were stuck I suppose! Will not get chance to look until tonite after kids in bed - busy evening ahead with kids activities etc :shock:

S

Suze

i found one hotel in malvern with space for €130 :lol: for one night

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
Malvern aint all that big - could look at Worcester or even Cheltenham for accomodation...there is a travelinn in Worcester if not two - have you tried there?

Remember the damn stg...€130 for a hotel aint bad I suppose :(

S

Suze

I've been searching "within 50 miles of malvern" and theres very little left. other than in Tewkesbury and from what I remember there is NOTHING there

S

Suze

sure hav a look later on if you get a chance and let me know if u think u will be staying in a hotel and which one :) Otherwise we'll see you at the show bright and early saturday morning!