Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

July 20th :: Leenane Weekend with NBOC

J

Johnny™

i dont understand what has happened? have some posts been deleted? :?

I take it was a bit of a mixup somewhere? :?

i was planning on going to this next time for sure, van isnt near ready yet

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
Yep - bad weather made site a bit soft etc and group moved to another site for second night

Good time was had by all but decision made not to return to the Leenane site :)

We will have a other camping weekends but will not rely on resevations made by email, phone etc in future but will visit the site and inspect it early on and just before the weekend. We did that for the Strandhill weekend and it was excellent :)

Good to hear you will be joining us on one in the future :)

D

derlyn

Good idea not to rely on phone, email etc. Don't even rely on their proper printed reservation forms. I organised a caravan club rally once over. We booked and paid deposit in advance in the November for a July rally. We turned up at site on a may bank holiday to have a look around and they had no knowledge of booking. At that time they'd other vans booked in and had to organise something quickly for us. That was the Caravan Club. A big organisation.