Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

July 20th :: Leenane Weekend with NBOC

shuggie

Comrade Secretary General
Club Member
October 27, 2006
SLIGO
http://www.eircooled.com/showevents.aspx#Leenane07

Hi Volks and Folks,

Please note the above event, I've been on to Sleepzone and they are flexible about camping and booking, however if any one wants to book accomondation they should e-mail info@sleepzone.ie and make a booking, also note that Martin Murray's Eirspares meet is on the 22nd of July so that when you leave Leenane you can trundle home via Monard.

I've posted a treat on NBOC and it appears in their 2007 events page with 56 views at last look. There is good interest within the NBOC and a good week-end will be had by all.

Leenane is in the Commemara National Park, near Clifton and Renvyle and Letter frack, plenty of good area for a drive.

Watch this space.

SHUGGIE

shuggie

Comrade Secretary General
Club Member
October 27, 2006
SLIGO
LEENANE

LEENANE

Leenane will be on us very quickly, I'll post a "reply" on the NBOC site

HUGH

R

red devil

Ruairi, Edel, Lucy - Camper Van
Tom, Claire, Molly and Harry - camper van
Red Devil & Gee - 65 Bug :roll:

Lappie

Club Member
Club Member
May 27, 2007
Omagh
Hoping to come down to Galway, are we all camping as we may bring the caravan behind the camper / use the awning or do we use the youth hostel. Scruffy has been pining for a camping weekend ! Do they allow dogs !!

jim1500

June 1, 2007
Lappie,Is that Andrew with the split? How's it going? :D

I'm still not sure, want to get to Martin Murrays show this year

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
Hi Andrew and Hayley,

great to hear ye are going - we will be camping - I suppose if someone comes down in a bug - or any other car :wink: then the hostel would be handy for them :)

I must check out the site details now though about dogs and get back to you :)