Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] IRS rear end for T1 or IRS chassis.. T1 chassis

alser

March 2, 2018
Hi guys...

I'm planning to restart the second restoration of my T1 in the late spring summer. Its a mixed bag affair with T1 chassis, 6 volt look a like.

I'm scrapping my daily, a 04 Opel Vectra, and putting the Electrical Mechanical into the chassis which I plan to be tube or based on the Vectra floor pan. I plan to use the injection ECU for same and twin turbo a gene bergman built 'Large' engine which I've not used since I got it in 1995.

I'm looking for a donor chassis and I don't mind what the floor pan is like, preferably IRS though.

I plan to include the ABS airbag and rolling stock from the Vectra... (why scrap her :- she is a good donor !)

Any body with a pan out there at reasonable / cheap price please? preferably with log book :- year preferably vintage, save me donating / grafting my stamp....

Can collect, cash no V.A.T. =- no questions where I got the money ;-)

LOL

A