Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Internet

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
I've had this for a few years now but haven't much time to use it recently so have decided to pass it on to
somebody that might need/want it. I don't have the original box or manual, but it does come with full instructions (accessible here) and it currently has no errors showing.

R1eT9z9.jpg

It'a packed full of games, wiki, movies, music, cat pics, ebooks, news and filth. I don't have a full list of content, but I'd estimate it at around 10% filth and 72% cat pics (will not sell the filth separately, so don't ask).
I have deleted Bebo, MySpace, pictures of 'my lunch' and Gangnam Style to make it a little lighter but it will need to be collected as it's still too heavy for a courier.

Will swap for a Sigma 10-20 F4.5-5.6 (Nikon fit), a staggered set of BMW Style 32s or sell for €452.56.

G

Cool man! In 2013, to have such a treasure is to be a real lucky person, well, or a millionaire, because such a thing used to be worth its weight in gold. This device transmitted the fastest Internet at that time and it was incredible! Now fast high-speed Internet can boast https://usave.co.uk/broadband/broadband-without-a-landline/ which offers packages of services at affordable and attractive prices. I turned to them last week when I needed to increase my Internet speed and change my provider and this was a great solution!

Last edited: