Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

hub caps for camper van

R

raymondo

I have a 1982 VW Type 25 camper van. Does anyone know please where I would buy new hub caps for same? I tried the link on the main eircooled site to Martin Murray but it is a void link and a web search won't find them. The other link to Bug Bits says they only run their shop after September. Just Kampers in England will only post 1 hubcap not 4 as they only supply small parts to Ireland. I'm fairly new to Ireland so all my previous parts were from UK suppliers when I lived there.

Ray

R

raymondo

I had been given the details of this new site www.vwspares.ie by Tim at Just Kampers. There is something odd about them. Their website says it is being updated and only has a link to their E-Bay shop which only has a limited amount of stuff and no hub caps. I tried sending them an E-mail but it was returned as a permanet undeliverable error. If you go to their profile on E-Bay they have some minimal feedback but have only been a member since Jan and insufficient feedback credits for any more info on them. Tim says they may be able to help after all and will give me postage quote. I'll also try ringing Martin Murray. Thanks.

raymondo

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
He (Jon White) was very helpful when I mailed him about parts and did say he was just getting up and running...

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Here you go...

My name is Jonathan White and I have just started a company called VW Spares providing parts for all VW Campers and buses. I'm currently working on a website at the moment, www.vwspares.ie and most of my selling is on ebay.ie under a shop called VW Spare irl. I worked for a Company called JustKampers for last five years and recently moved to Ireland with my wife who is from Co. Kildare and is where my company is based. I have a good size stock of both T2 and T25 parts, including Devon roof caps, bumpers, front panels and mechanical parts, a few beetle parts which overlap with the T2's. I also stock accessories and camping equipment including awnings, bike and roof racks. If there is an item I don't have I can order the part in giving you a cheaper postage cost. On 90% of the products I don't charge any extra than the UK, only on large items such as a roof cap, or a genuine complete front panel as the cost to get them over here was expensive. I would offer 5% discount on most items ordered to all T2 Ireland members. Please request a price list by emailing jonwhite@vwspares.ie or sales@vwspares.ie or if you have any queries/questions or advise required on your van. Anyone is welcome to collect the items or just to come and have a look at them before they buy. Items can be delivered anywhere in Ireland.
Between myself and my father in law we own about 10 vans, including 3 old bay windows and T25's and a couple of beetles, so we have a good interest in what we drive.

Many thanks
Regards
Jon White

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Read it out to me there Ross, my eyes aint what they used to be.

Does it mention an Eircooled discount?