Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Car] Help with value of a T25 panel van '90

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
Hi Guys, someone on here might be able to offer some help. I've looking into a '90 T25 panel van a guy I kind of know has. It's running (but engine condition not confirmed yet), not rotten, no DOE and seems tidy. I haven't had a detailed inspection til the weekend but so far I'd call it a 'TLC required' job. Few bits like ball joints, handbrake cable, speedo cable, some slight surface rust. Nothing mad like panels replacing or holes in the floor. Haven't talked dollars with the guy yet. I'm still mulling over it...

Question being what kind of value are these vans making? He's a reasonable fella and I don't want to shaft him but need a fair starting point for both of us

Thanks

Oops, it's a T25, not a T29.... (thanks mod;p )

Last edited:

kombi.noise

Club Member
Club Member
October 20, 2010
galway
its actually a T3
parts mentioned are all cheap enough,chances are it will need rear wheel bearings too.
prob has some seam rash,they all seem to have.
depending on engine
it could be anthing from 1 to 3k

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
its actually a T3
parts mentioned are all cheap enough,chances are it will need rear wheel bearings too.
prob has some seam rash,they all seem to have.
depending on engine
it could be anthing from 1 to 3k

Indeed. Thanks, that shines some light on it. Will take a closer look at the engine and get to poke around the body at the weekend so that should give me something to go on. Would be a nice van to have if I could get it straight and reliable