Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Glastonbury 2013.........

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
Anyone else going/taking their van over?.. We're headed for Rosslare this evening, and all going well, will be parked up on site by 5am tomorrow morning..

Forecast is good, and the line-up is wicked!... can't wait :drinkbeer:

Croppy

Club Member
Club Member
May 20, 2010
Cavan
What's da craic Graham.
long time no speak to...did you enjoy Glasto?
I think it's da best I've been to!...great weather too. unfortunately didn't go in van...maybe next year!

are you going to any other festivals?

All best,
Tom

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
What's da craic Graham.
long time no speak to...did you enjoy Glasto?
I think it's da best I've been to!...great weather too. unfortunately didn't go in van...maybe next year!

are you going to any other festivals?

All best,
Tom

Hey Tom, yea had a wicked weekend.. Only recovered now. It's always worth the effort though. Will hopefully be back again next year. Yea will be going to knockanstockan and the picnic. That's it for festivals this year, you? How's the van?

Croppy

Club Member
Club Member
May 20, 2010
Cavan
Hey Graham.
yeah was deffo great weekend. Might see you at picnic then.
Van still giving trouble. Haven't taken her out for a while now but adamant to go on Eireball run again.
How about your own van?...I see you put new engine in her?

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
Hey Graham.
yeah was deffo great weekend. Might see you at picnic then.
Van still giving trouble. Haven't taken her out for a while now but adamant to go on Eireball run again.
How about your own van?...I see you put new engine in her?

Yea she's goin' great now... Have been driving her daily again since getting her back on the road.. makes the trip to work in the mornings less horrible :p