Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] ghia seals

donegaldave

Club Member
Club Member
October 27, 2009
Newtowncunningham, Donegal
guys i'm looking for a supplier for rubbers and seals for the ghia-i need pretty much everything for windows, doors, chassis, lights etc.etc...
machine7 are about the cheapest i've found but it's coming in at about £600stg.
can anybody recommend a cheaper supplier?

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
would you try west coast metric in the US? They supply all the UK dealers anyway...

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
Dave,
I've just ordered seals for a Ghia from Mike at House of Ghia and with all of the rubber seals for windows doors and both front and rear bonnets along with the wood grain dash overlay it was $700 to my door. If you want give me a list and I'll get you a price and if you are quick I can get them into this container. take off the wood grain dash and it's $590. that's US wimpy dollars.

Last edited:

donegaldave

Club Member
Club Member
October 27, 2009
Newtowncunningham, Donegal
cheers britt...that sounds more like it...funds won't allow me to make this container though...just ordered brake and suspension parts! i'll be in touch though when the piggy bank fills up again(y)

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
would you try west coast metric in the US? They supply all the UK dealers anyway...

and dealers in the US, i bought ghia seals from Sewfine in Texas and they have west coast metric logo on them.
Got them over in one of the containers ... thanks again Britt!