Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Gathering & Run @ O'Callaghan's Kanturk

WayneMcCarthy

Club Member
Club Member
June 23, 2008
fermoy
www.waynemacvw.com
Mick Lucey & Johnny Breen Are Having a Gathering & Run @ O' Callaghan Motors Works Kanturk on Sunday The 8th Of May / Start Time 10:30 / Run Starting @ 12:30 With Stop off on Route !
Tea & Cake Before Take Off @ The Garage .
It's a Get Together In Memory of Paddy O' Callaghan (One of Life's Gentlemen)
Anyone that wants Directions or wants to make Contact you can ring Mick Lucey Direct @ The Garage 029/50035.

jim1500

June 1, 2007
Dude that's the same day as Oxo Show. If this hasn't been set in stone any chance looking at date? We don't have enough VW events over here as it is so shame to see some clash, best to let as many folks as possible attend and support them all : )
Sounds a very fitting tribute!

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Dude that's the same day as Oxo Show. If this hasn't been set in stone any chance looking at date? We don't have enough VW events over here as it is so shame to see some clash, best to let as many folks as possible attend and support them all : )
Sounds a very fitting tribute!

There must be 250 miles between them, I doubt there'll be much of an overlap TBH.

jim1500

June 1, 2007
There must be 250 miles between them, I doubt there'll be much of an overlap TBH.

True dude, but thinking more of folks a bit further south of Dublin who'd be about 100miles from either event and having to choose : )

Teresa Dollery

Club Member
Club Member
September 22, 2007
Limerick
Went along today, good turn out overall but only a small number of Beetles, which was a pity.
We went on a run down into Kerry and then stopped for dinner out side Castleisland.
It was a nice tribute to Paddy.
Sorry no pics, forgot my camera.

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Based thru Kanturk around 18.30 yesterday evening and spotted a few stragglers - very nicely polished black '79 911 and an NSU I think it was...

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
I missed it with work (even though it was only a mile away) but heard it was a good day out and fun was had. Would love to have seen the cars from Paddy's collection that were about.