Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] Front Seats - T25 Captains Chairs

Nevets

Club Member
Club Member
September 15, 2018
Ireland
Looking for a pair of front seats to upgrade my T2. Captains chairs from a T25 would be ideal. (very optimistic I know). If not something similar that's not too high or troublesome to fit. Not too fussed about condition as they will be re-trimed in any case.

Joker412

December 25, 2020
I remember my father kept looking for such seats, and he asked me to look on the internet because he didn't know how to use it, I searched on several sites, but only on this one https://picclick.co.uk/Pair-Of-Front...612846209.html l found the best quality and price seats. Honestly, we had to wait awhile until we received the order, but my father liked the seats. By the way, I found this site quite by chance, in fact I was looking for a pair of chairs with a coffee table, but I'm glad I was able to help you.

Last edited: