Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Ferry booking to France for sale

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
I've booked my campervan on the Brittany Ferries Cork to Roscoff service on Saturday 6th September 2014, returning on Friday 19th September. I can't travel now so am offering the booking here before I cancel it.

The booking is for a motorhome/minibus (length 5.0M, height 2.6M) with rear bike carrier. Outgoing accomodation is an inboard cabin with ensuite facilities & two bunkbeds. Return accomodation is an outboard cabin with ensuite facilities and two bunkbeds.

Total cost of the booking was €510.

There is a transfer fee of €50 to transfer the booking to another person/vehicle.

Anyone interested at €250 including the transfer fee?

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
is it non refundable Aidan? Could you not cancel it and get your money back or do Brittany Ferries preclude that? Miserable f*ckers if they do...

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
That's a screaming deal , I'm just back and trip from rosslare cost €860 return from Roscoff, someone should jump on this :)

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
is it non refundable Aidan? Could you not cancel it and get your money back or do Brittany Ferries preclude that? Miserable f*ckers if they do...

The cancellation charge is 75% of the booking price once its within 14 days of departure - annoying but that's the way it is. I usually take out annual travel insurance but its been a difficult year so I haven't taken it out this year yet. I was planning to take it out nearer the time but things changed unexpectedly.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Will they allow you to reschedule it at all?

Sorry to hear that - someone snap that up!

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
Bump.....

I'll have to cancel the booking this week but if anyone's considering it then let me know and I'll hold off until nearer the cancellation deadline