Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] F#@k !!!

badmarx

August 11, 2009
ireland
Anyone got a left or right hand door for a 70s bug?(big window) Due to a misunderstanding on which mound of stuff in the garage was for the skip I have no doors!!! Dont ask, my blood pressure is still to high.Im trying to laugh but some things just aint funny. Im not even gonna tell ye what I saw when I raced to the dump to try and save them.

Anyways I need doors... actually one would do at the moment to start lining everything up and weld in heater channel. So anyone got one for sale in the cork kerry area??? Left or right side it doesnt matter.

sickened cause only things that were fairly good on the bug were the doors.

loadsabuses

Club Member
Club Member
May 8, 2009
kerry
may have a left door you could borrow for as long as you need . and i am only out in firies so just out the road from you

badmarx

August 11, 2009
ireland
Jesus lad that would be brilliant thanks so much. Im gonna be in cork working til wednesday night. If ya wanna gimme a contact number i can give ya a buzz tomorrow? my brother is living in gortatlea since its a small town i may as well ask if ya know him, brendan o keeffe? I could always ask him to collect it off ya some evening. thanks again thats kick ass id only need it a few days.