Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Euro rear blade bumper beetle 55-67

Pete67

Club Member
Club Member
December 15, 2012
Castlederg. NW
Have an 'as new' - double chromed rear blade bumper for a bug. Part number 113707311A you can look it up

it came off my 67 beetle as I sourced an og vw bumper - it has only been on the car since last April and is in great condition.

coming up as £179 on heritage and £129.50 on just kampers.

Over riders can be fitted to this bumper.

Would take £60

Based in Carrickfergus, Co.Antrim

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Hi Pete,

Is this a stainless bumper? Would definitely be interested. Your not down south much by any chance? :D

Pete67

Club Member
Club Member
December 15, 2012
Castlederg. NW
Hi Pete,

Is this a stainless bumper? Would definitely be interested. Your not down south much by any chance? :D

It came with my beetle, I was told it was the better quality double chromed bumper. The code comes up on heritage as the chrome on stainless steel, at £179 it also comes up on Just Kampers as chrome version at £129.50 . So in all honesty I cant say its the super duper stainless one. So I have erred on the conservative side and priced it well. So either way would be a bargain. The chrome is in great condition after the autumn and winter months so far.

Where abouts are you based?