Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Engine and Wheels -

mac

Club Member
Club Member
I have changed direction on my ghia project and have decided to sell of my engine and wheels -
The engine -twin port ,no endfloat ,runs sweet as a nut ,all tinware removed blasted etch primed primed and painted gloss black ,all new seals ,new heat exchangers ,brand new Kadron exhaust with 4 in to 1 header ,twin ict 36 webber carbs and hex bar linkage -this is a plug and play engine and truth be told I dont really want to sell it but it won't get used for this project -so basically I've put the time and effort into this engine and you'll see I didnt spare anything as it was going into my car -here's a pic and I stick up a vid of her running too .offers around 1250 :D
engine 1.JPG
engine 2.JPG
The wheels are Empi Wide 5's which I had etched and painted a semi gloss black ,theses are a sweet looking rim and have a super stealth look to them with out tyres offers around 60 bucks a pop which makes these a cheap wheel :D

s.JPG
black empi 5 2.JPG

emo72

Club Member
Club Member
April 12, 2010
dublin
I have wide 5 wheels alright. But I have to double check everything. I will take the wheels if they fit my van. Can confirm fitment tomorrow. Hope this is okay with you Mac.
Cheers
Emo

mac

Club Member
Club Member
Okay Engine was provisonally sold but turned out not to be suitable for a bay/van as it doesnt have the bolts for the stablising bar ,anyway back on the market and I think I have been a bit keen on the price so how's 999.99 ono the carbs ,heat exchangers and exhaust are worth that nearly .

Barry911

May 27, 2011
Ireland
Hey there,

Id like to know what is the engine size and how flexible you would be on the price?

I need to replace my own and Ive come from the wanted ads section.

Thanks

Bugboy

Club Member
Club Member
Bump - engine for 600 excluding twin carbs.

Going to have a word with missus, could see me thru til I talk to Caddy about what I want, what I really really want...... If I said I wasnt interested in the exhaust thing would it save me a penny or two?? If I can get permission (okay, she's the boss) get back to you at start of next week, (if not already gone).