Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Early Europa bumpers, Bay cab seats.......

Lazy Dog

Club Member
Club Member
October 14, 2008
Maghermore, Wicklow.
www.lazydays.ie
Got a set of early Europa bumpers, backsides have been grey undersealed and are perfect, front bumper has some pitting on the top face but still polishes up quite nicely, however it is not perfect, rear bumper has some minor pitting on the bottom face (not visible) and otherwise looks perfect, includes rust free hangers.........

€100 would make me happy...........

Also have late Bay cab seats........ frames and springs etc are perfect, still have og tags attached, covers would probably need replacing unless you're prepared to do a lot of scrubbing and looking for the 'shabby chic' kinda style.........

€60 would make me happy......... :D

Ta very much,

Pat.

Kieran53

Club Member
Club Member
October 13, 2008
Cork
Any pics of the bumpers you could throw up Pat. Presume when you say early, that they are the type with the black tape and without indicators.

Lazy Dog

Club Member
Club Member
October 14, 2008
Maghermore, Wicklow.
www.lazydays.ie
How bad are the seats Pat? What colour? Any rips? Pics of those too please.

Just waiting for the camera batt to recharge Kev.........

They are currently filthy dirt coloured.......... I did actually just give them a quick scrub and they're still filthy dirt coloured......:D

The drivers side has a small hole, about 2"x1" in the seat part, the passenger side is all intact and a good bit cleaner but to be

honest a nice set of TMI covers or something similar would be ideal. The best thing about these seats are the condition of the frames

springs etc.............

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Thanks Pat. I'll pass so. My own brown seats are perfect with no tears but they're just that..... Brown

Thanks again

Lazy Dog

Club Member
Club Member
October 14, 2008
Maghermore, Wicklow.
www.lazydays.ie
Pics...........

Pics...........

Here ya go...............

P1020992.jpgP1020993.jpgP1020994.jpgP1020995.jpgP1020996.jpgP1020997.jpgP1020998.jpgP1020999.jpg