Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Dell Inspiron 15R N5110 Laptop

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
Hi folks,
I'm selling my laptop, it's not getting much use with a mac on the scene. It's in almost as new condition with no hidden surprises. Can offer a small discount on here.

Done deal ad is here: http://www.donedeal.co.uk/for-sale/computers/3300318

See below:

Dell's excellent Inspiron with a 15" screen and all the requirements for everyday use.

Intel Core i3 processor; 4gig ram; dedicated graphics card; 500g hard drive; Windows 7; DVD RW and webcam; 3x usb ports; HDMI port for connecting to the TV.

This machine is 7 months old with 5 months warranty remaining. Comes with a reference from the IT company through which it was purchased. Perfect condition with no physical damage and has never had more than a handful of work programs installed (no music, photos or any other dodgy software). A new mac means it doesn't get the use it should.

Ideal for home computing /college/work/entertainment. Will be sold re-formatted with MS Office and other valuable program suites. Interchangeable cover.

Retailing at €600 this is a great deal with warranty remaining for peace of mind