Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Cosmo 170 gas/gasless Mig Welder

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
I bought this Cosmo 170 Mig Welder about 4 years ago and only used it about 5 times before I got my hands on a cheap semi-professional welder. It has sat on the shelf unused ever since as a spare just incase the main one gave trouble...which it hasn't so pointless keeping it any longer.

Max. 150amp which is good for up to 6mm Mild Steel Plate
Nice low 25amp setting which is ideal for Automotive thin metal panels.

Works with or without gas...but I'd recommend just getting a gas bottle as it gives so much nicer and cleaner welds.

I'll get some pictures up tomorrow as the camera just went dead.

Looking for €160

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Since Britt has kindly removed himself first refusal goes to 'Walshe'. Mintman next in line.

@Eric - no problem if you need something welded...just don't drop me in a full car! ;)

walshe

Club Member
Club Member
August 3, 2009
athy
mintman may have it, i have been informed that the childrens allowance is needed to tax the car this month. so i dont have any spare cash as i thought i had :(

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Pic for reference:

cosmo170.jpg

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Close still in if all fails lol

lol, Pancho might be your lucky day...the welder is gone but my friend has the exact same one with very little use and is also looking to offload it due to not being used. Same price if you're interested? I can get him to email a pic if you want.

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Here's some pictures of the welder pancho. Comes with a full spool of wire, refillable gas bottle, and two spare tip shrouds....;)

welder1.jpg

welder2.jpg

welder3.jpg

welder4.jpg