Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Cork monthly meet up and spin.

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
Like you said - Balls. Circumstances seemed to get messed up for everyone for today.
Definitely keeping one saturday in April free for the new date from Johan.

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
With our experiance of the Kildare meet we just go ahead to keep the thing running, often been just two or three (or 1) there. Or why wait till April can ye not go next weekend

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
I was only just free to hear down half an hour ago. The van is staying put but daily was out for the spin. johan Thanks for organising, I'll have the van out next time.

p0x, my sandwich was burnt to an inch of its life while I was on the phone to you earlier :(

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
just having a chat with p0x beside his sweet splitty in the sunshine. the sun is out and the valve gaps are adjusted, when will we meet for a coffee and a natter guys? Lets try and set a date some time in the future and get as many as possible down to show off the fruits of a winters toils

Kieran53

Club Member
Club Member
October 13, 2008
Cork
Working nights next week, Mon, Tues & Wed. If it ends up being Thurs, will try to make it but don't choose on my account. Just couldn't handle the pressure :p