Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Cork Car Show 5th April 2020

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
I hope that you are keeping well.
I am emailing you in advance of the annual Cork Car Show. The show is now in it’s 4[SUP]th[/SUP] year and features classic cars, vintage cars, American cars and bikes. It will take place on Sunday 5[SUP]th[/SUP] April from 11am-5pm.
Over the past 3 years, we have raised over €20,000 for our children’s charities from the day long event. This year, we are raising money for the Rainbow Club – a centre for children with autism.
I am emailing to see if you would like to register your car/bike to be in the show? As Cork Airport provide the space each year in their holiday blue car park, I do need a guide number of space needed so would be thrilled to have you booked in, in advance. Obviously, it is free to bring your card, we only charge €5 for people coming to see the cars – all of which is for the charity.
Also – I would be so grateful if you would consider putting the poster below on social media and maybe share with members of your car club?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Thank you in advance.
Warmest Regards

Reactions: Coxy and 1641Punk