Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Considering selling my blue 69 beetle

bugeye

Club Member
Club Member
May 18, 2009
Limerick
Hi Lads,
I am considering selling this bug again to fund my other ongoing project. It is pretty well known as from when Liam(69bug) owned it. Great little car, with good 1500sp engine. Interior is v.good. Maybe someone can find the thread from when Liam had it for sale. Me I cant find it.
Looking for €3500 for it and could sell with or without the wheels which are the same as new.
Took these 2 pics at Monard2010, always kept in garage and covered.
Contact me for more details 087 6293825.
Diarmaid

P7250046.JPG

P7250003.JPG

bugeye

Club Member
Club Member
May 18, 2009
Limerick
Thanks lads.

Hi Mac .... ya pass on my no. to your buddy. Thanks

Gonna throw it up on the "DoneDeal" too to broaden the audience

Kieran53

Club Member
Club Member
October 13, 2008
Cork
Diarmaid,

Can you please tell me a bit more about the condition of the car? What is the body like, floors, heater channels, inner wings? Has the car had these area's replaced in the past?

I have a guy here in Cork that might be interested. He's already restoring a '73 and want's something he can just jump into and drive without worrying about work to be done on it.

Thanks,
Kieran.

bugeye

Club Member
Club Member
May 18, 2009
Limerick
Hi Kieran,
Body is solid, all original metal panels, no aftermarket panels on it, floorpans, channels, inner wings are all good nick, the spare wheel well could do with replacing at some stage but not bad. Some bubbling on paintwork, mainly down to paint prep done by myself 5 yrs ago when I sprayed it. Interior is very nice condition. This bug is driving 100% with no play in steering at all, lovely driver, adjustable beam in front. It definitely is a jump in and drive bug.
The engine does leak oil from the flywheel oil seal which i am going to replace.
Thanks.
Diarmaid

bugeye

Club Member
Club Member
May 18, 2009
Limerick
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD...............Thanks lads for contacts and sale luck..........1 last drive in it tomorrow.

bugeye

Club Member
Club Member
May 18, 2009
Limerick
Thanks Liam, I would say so.......
Staying in Munster anyway and maybe a new member to Eircooled yet.