Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

**closing Down Sale @ Windsor Rialto**

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
We're having our closing down sale at Windsor Rialto for the next 2 months. If you're looking for the best price for a used car, drop in and see me, or call me on 01-4540800. Now's the time to get a great bargain on one of our cars.

Ross

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Our website has a listing of a lot of our cars, but we do in fact have lots more cars that aren't listed, so if there's something you have in mind, the best thing to do is to give me a call. Its predominantly Nissans of course, and we've got a full choice of Nissans from 2003 up, but we do have other cars as well... Fords, Opels, Chevrolets, Peugeots, Citroens. There's bound to be something here that catches your interest.

Here's the website...
http://www.rialto-nissan.com/

You can search cars there, but if you call, make sure you ask to be put through to me. Be sure to call to get the sale price.

Ed: I'm moving to Windsor Airside. Other staff are going elsewhere. Our new showrooms aren't open yet.

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
If people start buying some cars off me then I'll think about it, but I'm only the junior salesman here so if I want to sell a car I have to get the person into the showroom out of my own initiative. I have to refer anyone who comes in off the street or phones in to one of the other salesmen. Its sh!te but thats how it is.