Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Chrome – The Classic Car and Bike Show

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Hi all. I was contacted by the organisers of Chrome - The Classic Car and Bike Show to see if Eircooled would like to put on a club display at their event. I may not be there but perhaps someone more local might like to run with it and organise something? If so, why not contact Éabha through their website or via email info@chrometheclassiccarshow.com
Thanks
Cathal

Hi Cathal,
Thanks very much for chatting with me just now. Please see all the details of the event below. It'd be great to have you there so just let me know if you need anything else from us and we hope to see you in Bray!

We are excited to announce Chrome – The Classic Car and Bike Show is back for its second year. Having taken on all your feedback from our inaugural event, we are back with a new and improved show for 2024!

The event will take place on July 28th at our new location - the beautiful Bray Seafront. Chrome will feature entertainment from the band stand, a funfair, bounce world, artisan food village, crafts market, an auto jumble, and more!

Thanks to our sponsors, The Martello Hotel in Bray, registration will be FREE until June 28th. It's a day not to be missed and we'd love to have you involved! To ensure your place, simply register here, enter your details and we'll be in touch with further information closer to the event date.

Chrome forms part of The Bray Summer Festival:

The Beach BBQ 20th & 21st July

Brave Maeve 27th July

Chrome 28th July

The Bray Air Display The August bank holiday weekend

Looking forward to seeing you all in Bray for an amazing summer!

All the best,

Éabha
The Chrome Team

AIorK4xEkX7bJV1V_dzQBS-9EcFXHUPq4pxKhxuTGmzkko9JKn3hAutX9csQ6Twz03skUPfjuaH7fuma-kYG

W: www.chrometheclassiccarshow.com/