Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Cheap Diesel Required

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
I need a cheap to buy and run diesel motor as soon as possible. Must be tested (DOE or NCT), Irish registered, and running perfectly. The only thing I'm willing to replace are wipers or tyres. Happy to buy from company or privately, commercial vehicle or private car. I don't want a jeep, large van, etc - this has to be seriously economical >50 MPG - Berlingo, Fiesta van, Golf SDi, Pug 206, etc. My budget is definitely in the 3 digit range. I really don't care how dirty or abused this vehicle is cosmetically as long as it is pmo. 087 2960066

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Though that link doesnt take you to the right place, an opel combo van is a great motor. I had one for a while and never got a minutes hassle from it. 1.7 Isuzu diesel engine. 70bhp and very economical.

keithincork

Club Member
Club Member
September 12, 2009
Just Chilling
Niall-Sheehy-Car-Sales?channel=CARS opel combo 1.7 diesel 950 yo yo's

Sorry for the trouble with the link, but search for it, it is on that site it is going for 950

Cheers

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
Though that link doesnt take you to the right place, an opel combo van is a great motor. I had one for a while and never got a minutes hassle from it. 1.7 Isuzu diesel engine. 70bhp and very economical.

And if you couldn't break it then it must be armageddon proof :)