Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Car

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
wots ur best price laaaaaaaaaaad? I cn cllect 1st ting n d morning. Cn u wait 'till nex wk 4 payment? Is she RWD? Will she do rings?

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
Its more like red fading to orangey pink. Like a speed blur. Only its standing still.

BLZEEDUB

March 1, 2007
tipperary
€300- final offer -thers two othr red ones on donedeal for dat, dats all the red ones is making caus o' the recession...

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
It sounds perfect for me. If I send someone to collect it with a secure draft for 750 euro, can you pay him 200 euro cash for his work and you can keep the rest yourself with the extra 50 euro for your trouble?

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Will you take a horse as a part exchange? Slightly lame and fairly exhausted trying to hide from Tesco's but still good for a ride...

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Actually, what's the reg on it? If it's anything other than A,E, I, O or U you'll have to pay me €300 to take it.

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Red 5 door '00 Golf TDi (90hp) base, 180k miles (to be confirmed). Cark reg (not important).

I'm the second owner (I've had it since 2006) Regularly serviced with belt and pump etc. done at ~160k. Not a pretty car, but a very reliable one; I did ~70k miles in it with only one breakdown - an engine management relay, in August 2008. Doesn't burn any oil.

Keep fit windows, tow bar (I've only used it only once, but can confirm it does work..).

Bad bits - That VAG starter 'yahooo' (easy fix if you have an hour), rear demister doesn't work, needs a new battery, no tax, no NCT. Driver's seat bolster is ripped. Dirty. Smelly. Has not been used since October.

Plenty of nicer examples on DD - http://cars.donedeal.ie/find/cars/f...l&multiFilter(transmission)=Manual&source=all
but none for €500, or €700 if you like to haggle (settle on €550 and I'll give you €50 back for a tanka diesel).

Genuine reason for sale - I don't want it.

Pics in a puddle later, maybe..

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
2BQjodE.gif

f26CvR0.gif

yAiR3tD.gif

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Will take €350 for this, this week(end). After that it's getting a new battery and tyres etc. and DD'd