Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Bugs At The Brewery 2017

al_mcc

August 2, 2015
Ballymoney
Eircooled legends !! Invitation to all for Bugs At The Brewery 2017. Tickets now available from http://www.bugsatthebrewery.net/

Bugs At The Brewery

Hilden Brewery Lisburn- 16th September 2017

Join us on 16th September as NBOC proudly present Bugs At The Brewery. We will be hosting a family friendly fun packed day at the fabulous Hilden Brewery in Lisburn, including BBQ.

We will be rounding the day off with a fantastic BBQ demonstrating the wonderful collection of VW's throughout Northern Ireland and beyond whilst highlighting the unique Hilden Brewery location.

We look forward to welcoming everyone to this unique venue and event.

Available from http://www.bugsatthebrewery.net/

Attachments

• banner.jpg
    banner.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 0

bug eireann

Club Member
Club Member
July 19, 2010
Midlands
I was heading up to Belfast, so thought I'd take Zippy along and call in. Weather was shiiiiite - started to rain just as I arrived, and stayed that way for the rest of the day. (The joys of hosting a car show in Ireland!). It was well organised, but not surprisingly, there wasn't the turnout expected - but what did show up made it worthwhile:

Beetles....
Bugs 1.jpg

Bugs 2.jpg

Bugs 3.jpg

Bugs 5.jpg

Buses....
Bus 2.jpg

Met up with an old Friend I used to work with in Bangor - in her Bus. So we climbed aboard and had a good old catch-up.

Bus 1.jpg

Water-cooled....
Cad 1.jpg

Cad 2.jpg

Golf.jpg

Attachments

• Bugs 4.jpg
    Bugs 4.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: rolheine

bug eireann

Club Member
Club Member
July 19, 2010
Midlands
Oh... Just found this on the phone.

This, apparently, (and read this in yer best Jeremy Clarkson voice) is the oldest known original right-hand drive barndoor.......... (get the pause right)..........in the world:

Van 1.jpg

Reactions: EvilMonkley