Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Bits for Beer

bug eireann

Club Member
Club Member
July 19, 2010
Midlands
Carpet set from a 1974 Beetle. This is NOT in mint condition - but might do the job for you if you need a carpet set (or part thereof). As far as I am aware it is complete. Holes for heater ducts front and rear. It is worn through just above the rubberised part (see photo below), but when in situ it's not that noticeable.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Carpet 1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	401.3 KB ID:	391661

Click image for larger version  Name:	Carpet 2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	657.9 KB ID:	391662

Also..... I've no idea what this part is! Is it a seat back? When I folded the rear seat forwards, this was attached to the it. I never knew what it was for or was meant to do. It's in very good condition, with only slight wear/damage (damage is too strong a word) to a corner (see photo).

Click image for larger version  Name:	Shelf 1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	454.0 KB ID:	391663

Click image for larger version  Name:	Shelf 3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	513.8 KB ID:	391664

Click image for larger version  Name:	Shelf 2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	565.5 KB ID:	391665

Looking for one of these for the carpet set (and same again for the seat back)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Pironi 1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	53.7 KB ID:	391666

OR one of these for both!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Pironi 2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	67.1 KB ID:	391667

Any questions, just ask.