Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] beetle

Tom

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
athy
Image0175.jpgImage0174.jpg004.jpgsouth african beetle new wings new engin ,,, twin carbs in excellent condition throughout and a very rare car price 5500 euo
002.jpgImage0174.jpg

Last edited:

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
I can't believe you're selling it Tom. I would love this Bug but I'm afraid it's out of the question.
Good luck with the sale.

Tom

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
athy
yep its a shame but have to many cars at the mo and 2 porjects on the go and 3 big engines to build up so this is why we are sellin it .....

magpie

Club Member
Club Member
November 3, 2006
Sligo
It is a unique original unmolested South African 1600S beetle and Tom has it in tip top shape.
Anyone interested in a solid unique beetle will not be dissapointed.

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
This was at the agm wasn't it?? Pics don't do it justice if ya ask me, looked savage in the flesh!

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Someone was talking to me earlier about when you buy something, a house/car/ect. You shouldn't think about the item itself to much,
but that if a position aroseand you had to sell it tomorrow that it'd sell. This came into my mind.

F U recession. I'll get you back, one day.