Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Beetle chassis

jason

June 21, 2008
wexford
Well i have a 1974 beetle chassis for sale with log book,it has a 1300 twinport engine and gearbox,prefect for a buggy project, il put some pictures tomorrow..really needs to go a.s.a.p, any offers welcome.the chassis is in new ross area in wexford..oh ya and the engine is turning over but wont fire up for some reason i had it goin a while ago when i got it first..im sure in the rite hands it could be sorted in 10 mins..

Last edited:

jason

June 21, 2008
wexford
vwbug065.jpg
here ar the pictures
vwbug063.jpg

Last edited:

ike

Club Member
Club Member
July 20, 2009
enfield,co.meath
Offer

Offer

Hi Jason,

I would like to make you an offer for the Engine and Chassis, €250.00.
I really only need the engine and gear box but would take the lot for this price. If the engine is good i could offer more.
I would appreciate it if you could get beck to me.
Regards,
Ike

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
A PM is a personal message. You get it through the forum. You should receive a popup when you have one. Otherwise click on User CP in the top menu to get to them. Youll also receive an email telling you you have one and you can follow the link in that email.