Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

guigoctl

January 16, 2023
Hello, I am new here.
I got a VW beetle 75, and I am chenging a few things.
Selling now - original seats (fronts and back) in really good condition.
Selling (soon) - running engine 1200cc. Really good condition, with no leaks and no problems.

Thanks

Tim

Club Member
Club Member
March 11, 2007
Midlands
www.boards.ie
I saw an ad on the net and a chap says he has the logbook of a beetle that was a one owner GT beetle reg number 3431 ZI.
Does the number ring a bell at all.

Reactions: NoahR

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I saw an ad on the net and a chap says he has the logbook of a beetle that was a one owner GT beetle reg number 3431 ZI.
Does the number ring a bell at all.

It does indeed, I got the gearbox out of it in 2018/19, can't remember which. It's in Duts's Beetle now. The remains of the car weren't great. It looked like it had gone on fire, a resto had been attempted then abandoned. Finally left out in the weather to seal its fate.

1saWCLb.jpg

Tim

Club Member
Club Member
March 11, 2007
Midlands
www.boards.ie
It does indeed, I got the gearbox out of it in 2018/19, can't remember which. It's in Duts's Beetle now. The remains of the car weren't great. It looked like it had gone on fire, a resto had been attempted then abandoned. Finally left out in the weather to seal its fate.

1saWCLb.jpg

1saWCLb.jpg
Nice one, i thought it might be known alright being a GT beetle. Guy wants 100 euro for it, and i thought the car might exists to put them together. But his 100 euro logbook is for framing as a pic for 1 euro then.