Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

August 1st, 3rd 2008 :: Westport House Family Camping

M

Mrs Mad Max

Westport House

Westport House

Hi Everyone

I need to know who is going to Westport house for the family
camping weekend. I would like to know how many vans are going and
how many people in each van. Can you let me know as soon
as possible as I have to book it.

Thank you

M

Mrs Mad Max

Thanks for letting me know Brian. Could anyone else who is wants to
go please let me know as I have to book it very soon.

Thank you

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Folks this is an expensive campsite (but the best in the country for kids/families). However Edel has managed to get a really good deal but we have to book early and give numbers.

M

Mrs Mad Max

Hi

I would really appreciate it if people who are interested in this weekend would let me know. I reallly need to book it. Could you let me know please? I know some people already put in a previous post that they were interested but the eircooled website was changed since then and I cant seem to find the post. So please please let me know (once again!) who is interesed in this weekend. Thank you

Ger

Club Member
Club Member
December 8, 2006
Ennis
Hi Edel: Yep put me down for that one. Myself and the two wee girlies for sure.

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
We are booking this this evening for

Brian, Lesley + 2 kids
Ger + 2 kids
George, Alma + 1 kid
Ruairi, Edel + 1 kid

Definitely no-one else? This will be a great one for kids

Ger

Club Member
Club Member
December 8, 2006
Ennis
I'm still up for it. Can't do Friday night though. Sat and Sun nights only.

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
I'm still interested. But if the place is fully booked out we can camp at my place in Kiltimagh (only 30 miles from Westport)
camping1.gif

Ger

Club Member
Club Member
December 8, 2006
Ennis
Just rang them this evening, didn't mention anything about a club booking. She said call on the day that they didn't take bookings (for individuals).

Tom

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
athy
lol

lol

we will prob get kiced out of this camp site too lol:rroulette:

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
I'm in Mayo now and it hasn't stopped raining since lunch time yesterday, Maybe tomorrow will be better! I'm on a library computer at the moment so it anyone wants to get me ring me 086xxxxx the offer is still there to stay with us in Kiltimagh.

Last edited:

Ger

Club Member
Club Member
December 8, 2006
Ennis
Went to Westport on Saturday. Met Brian, Lesley and co. and Tom on Saturday evening. It's a really good campsite for all, not just family types.

There's Westport house for the kids and well there's a really great town just over the hill for the adults. The bar in Westport House (with adjoining playground) had a U2 tribute band playing on Sat evening.

We'll definately be going back next year, maybe before.

Speaking of hills, finally sorted the handbrake after the Westport trip. Had to nearly burn out the clutch to make sure I didn't roll back on cars behind when stopping on the steep Westport hills.