Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] audi 80 estate. 1994.

whatucolm

Club Member
Club Member
September 2, 2008
galway
1994 audi 80 estate.b4 model. 1.9 tdi 90 bhp.
dark green metallic.
toe bar.
i bought this two weeks ago,intending to sell my van to raise funds for me beetle,but i cant part with the van!
its a good solid car, driving nicely.only 132,000 miles.nct until march.tax is out.
just serviced.
the paintwork is not hetic.couple of dents on the boot,and the two front wings have some rust bubbles on the arches,but nothing serious.drivers seat is torn a bit,and sunroof needs fixing.
otherwise its a nice clean car.
i can put up pics tomorrow if anyone is interested.
550 euros.
also have 17" alloys for it that need some work.
phone 087 3147920
colm
thanks

Last edited:

Deisedakdak

Club Member
Club Member
January 14, 2010
Dungarvan
1994 audi 80 estate.b4 model. 1.9 tdi 90 bhp.
dark green metallic.
toe bar!
i bought this two weeks ago,intending to sell my van to raise funds for me beetle,but i cant part with the van!
its a good solid car, driving nicely.only 132,000 miles.nct until march.tax is out.
just serviced.
the paintwork is not hetic.couple of dents on the boot,and the two front wings have some rust bubbles on the arches,but nothing serious.drivers seat is torn a bit,and sunroof needs fixing.
otherwise its a nice clean car.
i can put up pics tomorrow if anyone is interested.
1000 euros.
also have 17" alloys for it that need some work.
phone 087 3147920
colm
thanks

Lets have a look at this yoke then:D

Last edited:

whatucolm

Club Member
Club Member
September 2, 2008
galway
i'm letting this machine go for €550 to anyone on Eircooled now.thats just over half what it stands me.
comes with new droplinks,cv boot and shock-top bushing,not fitted.probablly needs front pads and disks.
forgot to mention in the original ad that the headliner is sagging too.

Last edited: