Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

anyone on here in printing?

richiemack

February 2, 2007
Galway
thegreenplanetblog.com
Im looking to get some brochures printed and need a quote by tomorrow morning, seems everyone is too busy, but I need it for a presentation. What Im looking for is a quote for both 5000 and 10,000 copies, full colour in the following quantities
A5 40 pages
A4 20 pages
THANKS LADS

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
Im looking to get some brochures printed and need a quote by tomorrow morning, seems everyone is too busy, but I need it for a presentation. What Im looking for is a quote for both 5000 and 10,000 copies, full colour in the following quantities
A5 40 pages
A4 20 pages
THANKS LADS

Paper weight for cover/text?
Stitched?
Laminating or perfs needed?
supplied pdf artwork?

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
everything supplied, stapled if cheaper, lightest weight available, looking for most budget price. You can call me on 0863027560 if ya need any more info,
Cheers Pox

no-one here to quote - tomorrow too late?
5k & 10k of each size?

phil

Club Member
Club Member
January 5, 2009
roscommon
selfcover or heavier cover???

selfcover or heavier cover???

hello,

on the spec for your quote do you require a seperate heavier cover
or will the cover be the same material as the content, it is cheaper to have the whole thing on the same weight of material,also glossy or matt finish

does it have to be mailed out or anything like that as there may be weight
implications etc