Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Am I still a paid up member?

GMK

Club Member
Club Member
January 29, 2016
dublin
I've got a quote of 335 euro for my 1973 beetle fro First Ireland. I sent in my app. form with cheque over a week ago and I am still waiting on conformation. I also sent two emails to the administer via the website without reply. My insurance is now due, CAN ANYONE HELP? THANKS. GMK.

keithincork

Club Member
Club Member
September 12, 2009
Just Chilling
Don't forget to tell them u are a member of eircooled, u will need your membership number for the small discount, I'm sure I haggled and got another few bob off too. All fully comp, glass and breakdown cover, 5 call outs a yr, Worth a call, every penny saved is a bonus,

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
Don't forget to tell them u are a member of eircooled, u will need your membership number for the small discount, I'm sure I haggled and got another few bob off too. All fully comp, glass and breakdown cover, 5 call outs a yr, Worth a call, every penny saved is a bonus,

Yea but your ancient Keith..it's a little bit dearer for us young fellas lol

thebogman

Club Member
Club Member
January 11, 2012
co clare
holy thread hijack.

sorry as above, i know i havent paid yet this year, is it jsut a 25 euro bank transfer to the sort code and account number in the sticky on the members area?

apologies, i searched and i know the question has been asked before but having a slow ay today!

maybe someone can PM me what i need to do or what i owe , miss my calendar ;)