Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Airhead Motors Limited

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Something I've neglected to do until now for various reasons is thank Ross (Airhead) for sorting my missus out with a nice new (to her) Polo a couple of months ago. I was talking to him and told him I wanted a silver Polo with almost no mileage and every extra you can get and I wanted it cheap. I assumed I wouldn't hear back since I was setting an impossible task (esp. for a Nissan dealer!!). About 6 and a half minutes later he rang back with details of a 3 year old car with only 10,000 miles, electric everything, CD and tape player (awful fancy), immobiliser, alarm, alloys, metallic silver, and fully serviced. It also had Nissan Gold standard and RAC and all that lark. The price was certainly very fair if not a complete giveaway (for my next car when he is more senior I'll be expecting a serious bargain). Cheers dude.