Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Air cooled

gerryjunior

Club Member
Club Member
April 17, 2011
tipperary
I'm looking for something air-cooled pre 80 , I would swap this defender it's a 68 chassis with a defender body, turbo diesel , 6 seater , in everyday use , I'll pm more pics and details upon request, I have it 2 years and fancy a change, I value it at 6k , cash with it if needed, no projects , no water cooled thanks,

Attachments

• photo26455.jpg
    photo26455.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 86

gerryjunior

Club Member
Club Member
April 17, 2011
tipperary
not really, it has one rust patch on body in engine bay about 4 inch square , and bottom of doors have rust holes. not bad . otherwise its solid , could do with new door seals as they leak in heavy rain, i had the body removed and all welding done when i bought it, chassis was sealed and body put back on.new turbo , rebuilt diesel pump.starter motor, new screen and seal, new seals to valve stems etc etc., i use it all the time just fancy a change,

gerryjunior

Club Member
Club Member
April 17, 2011
tipperary
sorry im not interested in a t 25 , to be honest i didn't know they made them pre '80 , you live and learn, i;m after a type 3 /bay / bug / ghia or splitty thanks.