Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Aer Arann

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
I love Aer Arann - leave Ryanair and Aer Lingus miles behind in every way - better times, better service, better planes (not jets, so not pressurised, so you arrive feeling really fresh), better airports, better everything. Bit pricier, but sales like this even it out a bit....

happyhour_140808IE.jpg

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
better planes (not jets)

Ahh, now there's where you're wrong (just to nit-pick). They are jet engines. Theyre called turbo-props, instead of the more mainstream turbo-fans that you see on larger planes. It is a jet turbine that runs the propeller. Theyre smaller, lighter and cheaper but not as powerful and not as efficient. (y)

george

Club Member
Club Member
March 20, 2007
Galway
www.gacurley.com
ross is right they are turbo props

i used to fly with the 4 times a week a few years ago, was on the flights so often i knew most of the pilots!!

takes and charges on the above brings the total fare about ryanairs fares!!

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
ross is right they are turbo props

i used to fly with the 4 times a week a few years ago, was on the flights so often i knew most of the pilots!!

takes and charges on the above brings the total fare about ryanairs fares!!

Did they ever drop you to your door?

Or is that only bus drivers?

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
i'm just being helpful!!! they have you in London for about 10am and then home again for about 11pm - unlike Ryanair who for the lowest prices have you in London at 5pm and home again at 5am.