Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] 72 green beetle

broz

Club Member
Club Member
June 8, 2011
glanmire
Its time to let this go, I have it around 15 years now, and it will more than likely be another 15 before I get to it.
Its an original coloured 72, Irish car with replacement brown log book. Most glass is shamrock. Im the second owner.
Car needs work as its 43 years old now. Its is quite solid bar the usual 4 spots, front and rear of both heater channels, which would be done during Channel replacement, and the left rear vent. It comes with new floor pans and a replacement panel behind rear left window by the vent, which is rusted out. I have two front seats for it as well, in good condition. It comes with a rust free front and back bonnet, and 4 rust free wings. Its too good to break. Looking for a 1000 euros for it. Car is advertised on here first and will soon be heading to dumbdeal and adverts.

GetAttachment[2].jpgGetAttachment[1].jpgee.jpgss.jpgvw.jpg

Last edited: