Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

71 Bay Westy

george

Club Member
Club Member
March 20, 2007
Galway
www.gacurley.com
Guys,

Most of ye know this van, ye have seen it a few times now. I want to finish it before i sell it but being honest I just don't have time so I'm going to offer it here for what its costing me.

Ruairi and Britt probably know more about this van than I do, its an original westy with all the interior stuff in there but its in bad need of TLC, nothing a few hours cleaning wouldn't sort out.

She recently when through a full respray in original colours.
New Windscreen + Rubber
New Cab door rubbers
New Sliding Door rubber
New Tailgate and engine lid rubbers.
Engine wise, she starts runs and drives but could do with a tune up.

Price €7200 no offers. If no one here wants her I'll retrim in the interior and do the TLC and she will be up for much more money then.

p3020405.jpg

more photos and info on my blog www.gacurley.com/cars

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
I just want to add that Britt choose this van for me and I then went to California to view it. George then decided to buy it from me when I needed the money. It has therefore passed the scrutiny of 3 people who know their cars (Britt especially). This is a realy solid van and I know at that price George is not making anything worth talking about. If you need a van with an original westy interior and a super cool tintop then this is a no brainer.

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Looks great, turned out really nice.

Good luck with the sale. ;)

(I'll give you 1% for the over-riders. :D)