Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] 70s Beetle stuff

CulmoreDubClub

Club Member
Club Member
June 9, 2011
Derry / Donegal
Folks myself and Stewart have some stuff here we would like to see some folk making use of. If anyone needs anything for a budget build is a team player or all round good soul who needs stuff to make it to the track we will donate, gift, sell for buttons or trade some stuff which we have gathered up...let me know we have glass, petrol tanks, tinwear, coils, window winders, tinwear, steering wheels. Its not go faster stuff but it might help somebody out, shout if your looking anything. Thank you Paul & Stewart. The Eircooled club members have always been kind to us when we are looking for stuff so it would be nice to return the kindness...

Pete66

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2014
Galway
Hi Paul
Well done on your kind offer. Would you or anyone in the club by any chance have a set of rubber floor mats for a 1973 beetle. I am prepared to pay for them . RHD please.
Many Thanks
Pete.

Pete66

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2014
Galway
Hi Paul. That's great. Let me know what you want for them and I can PayPal you or send you the money. I could organise some courier to collect them if that suits you or if you use any courier in particular I can pay you. If you need to ring me I'm on 087 6376576.
Regards
Peter

thebogman

Club Member
Club Member
January 11, 2012
co clare
Kind offer Paul,
I'm looking for a pair of window winder mechanisms for a late 70s bug..
no idea how these work or if its just the winder part or the entire regulator, just know when you crank the window winder the window doesn't go up without pushing the glass with your hand..

Prepared to pay a few quid and/or cover postage whatever if you have some bits to sort me out!

Cheers,
Barry

CulmoreDubClub

Club Member
Club Member
June 9, 2011
Derry / Donegal
Barry,

I have a few window mechanisms alright, but it sounds like your glass just needs adjusted in the channels so to slide up and down nicer than it is now...Ill hunt the stuff out for ya...

Pete66

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2014
Galway
Hi Paul. Peter here. If you don't mind I'll take the mats. If you get a chance to buzz me I'll organise getting them off you.
Regards
Peter