Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] 5 speed t3 bell housing

thebogman

Club Member
Club Member
January 11, 2012
co clare
hi Lads,
anyone got a 5 speed bell housing OR a f&*ked 5 speed box they want rid of?

I got a replacement second hand box a year or so ago and it never went into 4th right. Starting to bug me.

Anyhow in the pursuit of a snick snick snick gearshift I'm planning on dropping a few quid and just getting my old gearbox rebuilt this winter but I want to get a bell housing first so I can get it rebuilt in one piece to swap in without messing about dropping the other box out of the van and having it off the road (i bought the replacement without a bellhousing so my old bellhousing is currently attached to that)

Anyhow if anyone has one knocking around theyd be willing to part with for a reasonable amount let em know!
Barry

thebogman

Club Member
Club Member
January 11, 2012
co clare
Hi Lads, another Eircooled express request...

I have a bell housing sourced up in wicklow direction, can be delivered to dublin or kildare, would there be anyone travelling down to limerick at some stage in the next month or so that could bring it down?

Cheers,
Barry