Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

3/4 R&R Bed £50

jonwhite

Club Member
Club Member
July 13, 2009
castledermot
I have Pallets coming accross from JK at least once a month and will be having another one towards the end of this month. I would be more than happy to stick this rock and roll bed deal in the pallet for €75

Jon

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
I have a 3/4 R&R bed here that I dont need. Has foam in good nick and timber is good too. From an early bay, no cloth as I took that off (was scratched and stained all over). Hinges are good, I'd give them a sand and paint, Have had it in a van and works a treat! Have got a rear cushion too to make the complete bed. Can post pics if someones interested. Was hoping for around the €80/90 mark as the foam is all there.
B

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
Guys can these be made into full width beds by just changing the timber or do i need extra brackets for a full width bed??

jonwhite

Club Member
Club Member
July 13, 2009
castledermot
You would just need to change the timber for the seat base and back. The feet would be the same. MDF is available from any good hardware/DIY store. The hole positions for the bracket on to the seat base and back need to be quite accurate else the seat will not work correctly. You could use the old ones as a template or I could just find them out for you.:eek:

Jon

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
cheers jon, thats what i was thinking, I'll take one of these from you so.
I'll call you tomorrow.

cheers