Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] 1990 Jetta swap for beetle

mcfanta

Club Member
Club Member
February 3, 2012
limerick
Basically I have a 1990 Vw jetta with a 1.9d fitted (out of a 1996 Seat Toledo). 1.6d on the log booked. Was a project I was doing years back but never got round to finishing it. Bushing and everything mechanical has beed done. New crankshaft seal and clutch. Need nothing underneath. Got it resprayed years ago but it wouldn't have been the best job ever. Shady areas on the boot door and bonnet. Scratched the back bumper but very minor. No rust. Needs absolute nothing underneath and has 4 new tyres on genuine BBS RA alloys. JOM coilover springs. Has only done about 5miles since all the work was done. Declared off the road until September/August.
Looking for a swap if anyone is interested. Id be interested in doing another beetle project so if you have a bug and want a jetta you know where I am. Just chancing my arm anyway see whats out there

mcfanta

Club Member
Club Member
February 3, 2012
limerick
Thanks ALOT of work went into it. But since I got me bug it was kinda pushed to one side. Shame to have it parked up.