Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

1974 1300 Beetle - needs tidying.

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
There's a guy near where I work sellin this bug so I said I advertise it for him.

Its a 1974 1300 Irish car with a nice number!
It sits on a set of Proline style wheels with fresh rubber. Its is a runner and was driven recently but has been off the road for a few years. The current owner has smoothed the decklid and dehandled it. The are poppers fitted. The doors need a repaint as he flatted them back when he welded the holes up.
Inside the is new carpets and a pair of Sparco's and 4point harness'. THe dash has been smoothed too!

The bad points are that the passenger side lower door pillar is rotten and there are a few small holes in the sills, but the pillar and corresponding inner arch seem to be the worst of it! The floors and heater channels have small rust areas but Ive seen a hell of alot worse on the road!

Image057.jpg

Image056.jpg

Image055.jpg

He was looking ?2000 for this but I said its not worth that as it needs paint and finishing, but he'll take around 1500

His names Julian and the number is 086 8242796