Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] 1971 Pop Top Camper 11,500 Euros landed in Dublin

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
I've been offered this Pop Top Westy by the same guy who supplied the Horners latest 72 Bus, Wee Shea's 65 Patina Bug, and Pat's 58 DD Panel Bus. It's from dry rust free Arizona! The bus has been described by a non VW person as a very nice bus! It's been garaged and runs well. I get pictures in 10 days but wanted to put this out now if there's interest so funds can be gathered and you can prepare to purchase if you so desire. The price is landed in Ireland with all shipping costs, VAT, and duties paid in full with the necessary paperwork to register it in Ireland or the UK. For about 500 euros more it can be delivered right to your door! As soon as I get pictures I'll post them, but judging from the previous buses this friend has supplied this should be a good one. Please PM questions.